The Institute Of Refractory Engineers has recently announced three types of annual membership to cater for our demographic and industry profiles. There are three memberships available for full, retired and student memberships/renewals. Full membership is currently £83 per annum with retired/student memberships currently £41 per annum.
Click here for more information https://www.irengineers.co.uk/join/
Benefits of being a member include:
- Our bimonthly industry journal ‘The Refractories Engineer’
- Access to meetings and social media groups enabling networking opportunities with our refractories’ community
- Submit papers for publication by the Institute
- IRE Membership Certificate to display in your premises
- Discounted rates for meetings and other functions